Entities with more than 20 employees in the organization are obliged to have the PF Registration.
This registration is appropriate for all Food business and allied activities like storage, sales, distribution, trading, re-packaging and labelling. Food business having a turnover of less than 12 lacs are eligible to obtain FSSAI Basic Registration. Mostly hawkers, petty retailers, temporary stall holders, comes under this category.
Eligibility: Food Businesses having turnover above Rs.12 lacs and up to Rs. 20 crores can opt for State License.
Eligibility: Those in the food business and has a turnover of Rs.20 crores and above are required to obtain Central FSSAI License.
- Declaration Form
- Authority Letter
- 3 Passport Size Photographs – (Proprietor / Partner / Director)
- Photo Identity of FBO.
- Proof of possession of Place of Business such as Rent Agreement, NOC etc.
- Electricity Bill or Water Bill of the business premises
- Property Tax Bill
- Product List to be dealt with.
- Constitution of Business such as Incorporation Certificate, Partnership Deed etc.
- Plan stating Food Safety Management System.
- Form-A Completed and Signed